Thursday, December 27, 2012

Coming and Going - Holiday Edition

This Christmas was a little odd for me. I guess I have been to distracted thinking of the baby, work, and everything else to get really excited for it. Plus, it doesn't feel exactly real since D and I stayed in Los Angeles. I've never had a Christmas without family or Tennessee weather.

That said, it was a nice respite from everyday life. The roommate went home, so it was just D and I all alone. Our Christmas was literally book-ended by doctor's appointments that went excellently, so I'm a happy girl.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our Christmas celebrations.

We drove by the Christmas lights of a nearby block that goes all out to start the holiday. 
We saw a really good Santa when we stopped at a mall in Century City after dropping the roommate at the airport. 

On Christmas Eve, we got to see our girl! Those cheeks. I die.  Funny story... they were trying to get her to move her hand for the picture, but instead she just rolled over. Already stubborn. 

Our family as we celebrated later on Christmas Eve. 



Our lovely little tree on Christmas morning. 
Eleanor is already getting spoiled on Christmas morning and she isn't even born yet. She got some sweet clothes, a handmade blanket, some books, monogrammed bibs, and a monogrammed pillow from various members of D's family. 

Hot chocolate (with marshmallows and sprinkles) made in our new Keurig. 

Happy Holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment