Wednesday, June 19, 2013
3 Months - An Eleanor Update
Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz
Height: 23 in.
Likes: Eleanor loves being sung to, being able to balance and stand on her feet (with assistance obviously), and she still loves bath time.
Dislikes: Eleanor still does not like being woken up or napping without being held. She also hates being in the carseat when the car isn't moving and the room being too bright at bed time.
Milestones: She sucks her thumb (and sometimes other fingers), she has discovered her feet, and she recently sat up on her own for a few seconds.
Eleanor is still crazy strong for a baby. She loves being able to use her muscles to "stand" and loves when we pull her up to a sitting position. Her head and upper body control is out of this world. She always keeps her feet pulled up when laying down, unless swaddled. She drools and bubbles like crazy lately. I heard somewhere that's their way of gearing up for more solid foods? I don't know. Eleanor got her first bottle of formula this month. D and I wanted a date night and because she was (is) going through a growth spurt my milk supply was a little messed up. The formula was a sample we had kept, and it seemed to go over pretty well with her. She doesn't "talk" much and I am still doing everything I can to make her laugh. Hopefully she will soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment