Tuesday, February 5, 2013

35 Weeks - Update


Countdown: 33 days 

Baby size: She weighs somewhere around 6lbs and could be 22in long. Roughly as big as a large cantaloupe according to my what to expect app. 


Symptoms: Hot flashes and heartburn were particularly terrible this week. 


Cravings: Chocolate. Particularly in brownie or cookie forms, although I will settle for spoonfuls of nutella in a bind. 


Best Moment of the Week: I was super emotional this week, but it has to be listening to D sing and talk to my tummy. He's so sweet and I can't wait to see him grow into the role of a father more and more. 

Worst Moment of the Week: Waking up five times in one night just to go to the bathroom or doing weird inverted stretches to try and get Eleanor to get into a head down position. Both are equally awkward and tiring. 


What I am Looking Forward to: We start our labor classes Wednesday night (and D will officially be a year older!). I'm nervously optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment