Monday, February 11, 2013
36 Weeks - Update
Countdown: 27 days
Baby size: She weighs somewhere around six and a half and could be 22in long. Roughly as big as a watermelon according to my what to expect app! I'm not sure if the fruit comparison can possibly get any bigger.
Symptoms: Nothing out of the norm this week. All the normal symptoms of being 36 weeks pregnant are present, but in moderation.
Cravings: I had a strong brussel sprouts craving over the weekend.
Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower was pretty awesome. We skyped in some family and it was just nice to get a bit of home for a minute. All of the gifts were so sweet, and we are just about set for Eleanor's arrival.
Worst Moment of the Week: Thursday night we took the c-section portion of our labor class, and I had pretty bad dreams about it. I am so terrified of a c-section. I know that my fear is a bit extreme but I can't help it.
What I am Looking Forward to: Valentine's Day! D was sick last year and all of the other years we have been apart. It will be our first actual date on the day. I'm excited for a night for just the two of us, especially since I worry about how our relationship might change after the baby comes.
Labels:
36 weeks,
pregnancy,
weekly update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment