Monday, February 18, 2013
37 Weeks - Update
Countdown: 20 days -- I'm full term so Ella is now welcome to exit whenever she pleases.
Baby size: She weighs upwards six and a half and could be 22in long. As of this week, I am full term so her growth is pretty much minimal at this point, although, her brain and lungs are still developing.
Symptoms: I've been noticing more false contractions than before, so helpfully that's a good sign and my body is preparing for labor. Her movements are also getting more uncomfortable. Poor girl is probably very cramped.
Cravings: No crazy cravings this week. I have been extra hungry though.
Best Moment of the Week: Valentine's Day was pretty sweet. Not to mention, we ended the night by coming home and unpacking our infant carrier and stroller frame. So far, we still love both.
Worst Moment of the Week: Wednesday at my doctor's appointment my blood pressure was higher than normal. It had been higher at home so it didn't come as a shock to me, but it did mean I had to go to the hospital to be monitored. Everything turned out okay so far, but I'm never a fan of being stuck in the hospital.
What I am Looking Forward to: We have our last labor class on Wednesday. I have kind of mixed feelings about the class, but either way, I'm excited to be able to say that we are done with them.
Labels:
37 weeks,
pregnancy,
weekly update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment